1. Bulk Trash Service

    Bulk trash service is included in the price that City of Elgin residential customers pay for water, wastewater, recycling and garbage service.

  2. Clear / Mow Vacant Lot

    Submit a request to have the city clear or mow a vacant lot.

  3. Disconnection of Utility Services

    Disconnection of utility services must be made in writing. Complete the request form and submit online.

  4. Extension for payment of Utility Bill

  5. Inspection

    The Planning Department conducts building inspections.

  6. Listing in the Business Directory

  7. New Trash Can

    Contact the Utility Billing Department for new/replacement trash cans.

  8. Public Information

    Submit an online request for public information.

  9. Public Right-of-Way Tree Trimming & Removal

    Request tree trimming or removal for trees in the public right-of-way.

  10. Public Right-of-Way Vegetation Control

    Submit an online request for vegetation control within the public right-of-way.

  11. Public Right-of-Way Drainage

    Request the City address drainage issues within the public right-of-way.

  12. Water / Wastewater Taps in New Developments

    Request water and/or wastewater services in new developments.