Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 25, 2019, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Elgin Recreation Center
Feel Stronger and leaner with this fast- paced, instructor led class for all level of athletes every Monday. Exercises vary by class for a whole body workout. You'll pick up the pace during these calorie-burning circuit workouts made up of conditioning, agility and some equipment based movements targeting Butt & Legs, Upper Body & Core- a Full body Burn!
Siéntase fuerte y lleno de energia con esta clase de aerobics de ritmo rápido dirigida por un intructor cada lunes disponible para todos niveles. Los entrenamientos de circuito de quema calorías son compuestos por movimientos basados en agilidad, condicion y resistencia. Nos enfocamos en la parte superior del cuerpo, las piernas, gluteos, y abdomen- una quemadura de cuerpo completo!
Rec Center Members - Free
All Others - $5/Class
If you have additional question, please call 512-285-6434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
March 26, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Elgin Recreational Center
WHAT WE WILL DO:
- Come up with new ideas for Parks & Rec events and activities that cater specifically to teens
- Work as a team to turn ideas in to workable events including: budget, itinerary, scheduling and supplies
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Motivated, responsible teens/young adults who are interested in helping Parks & Rec create content
- Must be organized and creative
- Must be able to meet for 2 hours twice a month and more often as events approach
- Full participation (ideas, advertising, etc)
- Good attendance at events and meets
- Good conduct outside of Parks & Rec events/meetings and at them
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Community service hours
- Reference letters (if applicable)
- Community involvement and the ability to make a difference
- Experience planning events and working with budgets
- Experience working with a government department
- High School or home school students aged 14-18
TO APPLY EMAIL PARKS@CI.EL
March 27, 2019, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Elgin Recreation Center
March 28, 2019, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM @ Fleming Community Center
Seniors, come enjoy a lovely Spring picnic potluck in the newly updated gardens of the Fleming Center. Bring a dish and come socialize with other seniors in the community. The Parks Dept will set up tents, tables and chairs in the front yard of Fleming, newly beautified during our Parks Beautification Day for a potluck picnic. The Fleming Center Grand Hall and Kitchen will also be available.